Reporting to the Service & Parts Manager, you will be joining a friendly and hardworking team where you will be dealing with customers both on the phone and face to face, answering parts enquiries and processing orders in a fast paced, busy environment.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Processing orders for parts and components received by telephone, email and post
- Helping direct customers, dealers and other departments to identify the correct parts for their needs
- Assisting trade counter customers, dealing with the queries and processing retail sales orders from picking to sale
- General upkeep of departmental administration, including, preparing pick notes, invoicing, preparing parts lists, filing etc.
- Where required, provide cover in the parts picking, despatch and stores areas
- Any other reasonable duties as required by management
Competencies / Attributes:
- You will be an experienced parts advisor with customer service skills
- You must have some experience in power tools /electrical equipment hire with a mechanical / electrical / engineering aptitude or have worked in the motor industry where you possess knowledge of car parts
- Able to work on your own or as part of a team with good self-motivation
- Attention to detail and the ability to look after customers in a professional, friendly and effective manner
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Be computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office software.
- Salary dependent on experience
- 20 days Holiday plus UK Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Yearly Salary Review and Bonuses
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org