Experienced Stock/Goods In/Shipping Co-ordinator required for a company based in Epping.
Due to location would suit some one local to the area or a driver.
Permanent role to start as soon as possible.
Full Time - Monday to Friday 08:30 to 18:00
Principle responsibilities and duties:
• Process emailed and original shipping documents from suppliers. Send out to the correct freight forwarder. Log details
• Process GINS sent from UTT
• Go through the latest shipping schedules and update the system
• Chase suppliers by email for any missing container paperwork
• Print off snapshot reports for the buyers
• Print out second hand list and pass to Export Manager for price amendments. Once returned update Java and email out
• Obtain West load allocation from UTT, and then advise MM of share
• Set up a new container booking schedule on a weekly basis. Usually work 2-3 weeks in advance
• Email UTT & MM a copy of the latest ‘In transit report’
• Run GP report and pass to Finance Director, once checked and backing sheet attached.
• Process MM report (Fridays only)
• Send out New Products Reports to mailing list
• Process PI received from UTT on a Friday
• Delist products when requested by Buyers
• Maintain pallet qualities on system
• Write and print monthly list of despatch invoices for the Intrastat. Send to FWD
• Using the intrastat report, go through containers, prioritise and decide on destination warehouse
• Ad hoc duties as required
• Call backs from third party warehouse - Expediting and de-expediting orders, i.e. bringing orders forward if low on stock, delaying them if too much stock.
• Contact suppliers to confirm shipment dates and input/amend arrival dates on the system
• Deal with queries from sales & export on stock availability
• Liaising with MM stock control & marketing departments on availability of stock for MM promotions.
Maintenance & updating
• Stock master file maintenance
• Raise new part numbers in-keeping with current product groups
• Manage the Sales Inventory Monitoring Systems to maintain optimum product profiles throughout the store and warehousing network
• Control the phasing in and out of seasonal and new products whilst maximising availability and sales opportunities
• Control the management of the internet & telesales stock availability flags to maximise sales opportunities whilst minimising customer disappointment
• Regular reviews of over-stocked items
• Development of new systems, work practices and controls
• Use Excel and stock system skills to continually update and improve system and processing efficiency.
• Annual stock take count at UTT & West – Assist with warehouse physical inventories and subsequent reconciliation (off site) and manage any discrepancies appropriately
• Produce year end stock take reports and update the Java system (working with UTT)
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org