Executive Support Assistant - Basildon Council
Previous experience is essential.
This role is to start from 24th Feb for 3 months with a view to be extended.
1. The Executive Support Assistant is responsible for managing, organising and maintaining a high standard of support to their assigned services.
2. The post-holder is required to provide efficient secretarial and administrative support services, and completion of any other assignments as allocated. The post-holder will be designated to support specific SLT members, but is required to be a flexible resource and required to support others as necessary by fluctuating work demands.
3. The post-holder is expected to contribute significantly to the effectiveness and impact of the Directorate Management Team (DMT) towards achieving corporate and statutory objectives.
4. Of crucial importance in this role will be the post-holder’s ability to understand the role and objectives of the DMT.
5. The post-holder must have excellent interpersonal skills in order to build good working relationships with colleagues, SLT, DMT, and key stakeholders including Councillors, partners and other agencies, including the general public.
6. Strong organisational and communications skills are critical, as the post-holders are often the first point of contact in dealing with members of the public, Councillors, external stakeholders, senior managers and other members of the Executive Team and SLT, including on occasion when unresolved issues are being escalated.
Please send your CV to email@example.com